Where do I begin? Driving this 1975 Lincoln is like floating on a cloud. A very luxurious car that turns heads. It’s a solid car that gets attention. And the white body and chrome really makes it shine! The car spent most of its life in Canada. It has been in Wisconsin about 2 years.
A two door coupe with majestic front grille and trademark rear spare tire hump. White exterior, with vinyl top. It was professionally repainted in 6/09 with 11 coats of a Dupont product. The paint job is valued at $5000. The chrome bumpers, grille, lettering and emblems are in excellent condition.
This vehicle is accident free, has a very smooth and tight ride, starts well and has a powerful and smooth-idling 460 cubic inch, V-8 engine. Within the past 2 years, it has gone through mechanical updates totaling $6K including the following (full list including dates and costs available upon request):
- New belts, battery, fuel filter and fuel pump
- Carburetor rebuilt
- Gas tank emptied & cleaned, transmission flush & fill
- New radiator
- New timing chain & gears, new distributor module, new power steering pump & hose
- New premium muffler, custom “Y” pipe & bent tailpipe
The interior is white with red carpet and dash. The leather interior of the car is in excellent condition. There are no cracks in the leather which is still soft and pliable. The rear seats are like new. The front passenger seat is in very good condition. The driver’s seat has some wear but is in very good condition. The headliner, dash, door panels and carpeting are in excellent condition and are very clean. All power window and power seat controls are operable as are all of the dash board switches and controls with the exception of the clock and the glove box trunk release button (and possibly the 8-track tape deck which has not been tested).
The car has the following options:
- Power: Seats, Locks, Windows, Steering
- Air Conditioning
- Factory aluminum wheels (and an extra set of 4 factory hub caps)
- Four wheel disc brakes
- Factory towing package (7,000 lb. towing capacity)
- Vinyl roof with opera windows
- AM/FM radio tuner with 8 track tape deck
- Vanity Mirrors
- Ziebart rust-proofing
- Excellent rating by 3 independent car appraisers
- Less than 44K original miles
- New paint job in 6/09
- Mechanical Updates done within past 2 years (see details below)
- Stunningly clean white leather interior
- Has never seen winter roads
- Starts well, idles smooth, runs strong
- All power options
- Factory Towing Package
- Original vehicle, never restored
This 1975 Lincoln is a beautiful luxury car! The price is $12,500 which is a Great Value! Just think about yourself in the comfy driver’s seat cruising down the road. This car is a true survivor and a smart investment. Keep in mind my cars don’t last long so buy it before someone else does. Please call me at 612-619-2252 or email me with any questions. More pictures are available upon request. An inspection can be arranged by appointment only. If the car needs to be shipped, we will ensure the car is available for the transporter’s schedule.
Randy “Big R”